Dear Friends of HOPE,
Mark your calendar for the month of March as you are invited to a very beneficial workshop with the details below:
- I can’t trust others
- People always have an agenda
- I’m inherently flawed
- No one who knows me can truly love me
- I do not receive enough love
- I am not comfortable expressing my emotions
- I just don’t fit in
- Compared to my peers, I’m a failure.
- Participants are to be 18 and above, able to read and write in English, to spend 1.5 to 2 hours filling out a set of questionnaires. The anonymous data gathered will be used for research purposes, to promote healthy parenting, and for scientific publications. There is no charge for all participants who agree to fill out the questionnaires.
- No registration fees is required for the workshop. For participants wishing to attend the workshop but to not fill out the questionnaire have to pay an entrance fees of RM30 per person as a donation to Persatuan Kebajikan HOPE worldwide Kuala Lumpur.
Bringing HOPE Changing LIVES